Franciacorta Satèn Docg

Sansevé Satèn Brut Magnum Gift Box NV

01A.150.MC1.SA
Ready to be shipped
3 Items
59.00 €
Tax included

57.00 €
Tax included
Monte Rossa

Description

FRANCIACORTA DOCG SATEN BRUT
Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita
GRAPE VARIETY
Chardonnay 100%
TASTING NOTES
Satèn is a company name of the Franciacorta Consortium and corresponds to a production specification that provides for the exclusive use of white grapes, in this case only Chardonnay, atmospheric pressure below 4.5 atmospheres, maximum sugar content of 15 g / l and minimum aging on the lees for 24 months. From the combination of these four elements the result is a soft and enveloping wine that evokes the pleasantness of silk. Given its personality which makes it particularly suitable for convivial moments, it was called Sansevé, a term deriving from the ancient Gaelic which means health! This Satén Sansevé is made up of 22 crus spread over 78 hectares of vineyards strategically distributed in the heart of Franciacorta. The harvest is done manually with the harvesting of the grapes in boxes. These, once brought to the cellar, are placed in a pneumatic press, which guarantees a soft pressing. Each cru is processed and vinified in purity. 85% of the musts are vinified in steel vats at a controlled temperature while the remaining 15% is vinified in oak barrels. The base wine is now ready to be bottled with 20% Chardonnay reserve wine, and from here begins the second fermentation. 24 months of bottle aging are the key to obtaining this light straw yellow Franciacorta with silver reflections. The nose is very crunchy and fragrant, with hints of fresh lime and lemons and a hint of fresh smoke. On the palate it is taut with a well integrated and juicy perlage, with compact fruit, very elegant. With a beautiful persistence, it has a precise, dry and harmonious finish. Perfect to accompany appetizers, it is ideal in combination with fish and sushi dishes. The Magnum bottle, 1.5l, with its original case, is a perfect gift.

Technical Sheet

Monterossa Sansevé Satèn Brut

Product Details

Vintage
NV
Bottle Size
1.5 L
Alcohol content %
12,5
Package
Gift Box
Color
Sparkling
Main Grape Variety
Chardonnay
Appellation
Franciacorta Satèn Docg
Municipality
Bornato di Cazzago San Martino
District
Brescia
Country
Italy
Type of Franciacorta
Satèn
Allergens
Contains Sulfites
Falstaff
92
Wine Enthusiast
91
3 Items

Technical Sheet

Related post

You might also like

Our last Google reviews

 

Monte Rossa

Monte Rossa Discover Monte Rossa Winery in Franciacorta and its fine wines in our online store Monte Rossa Winery  is one of the oldest and most prestigious wineries in the Franciacorta area. In this area, the farming tradition has merged in harmony with technology, while the craftsmanship and the constant research for excellence are managed with commitment and entrepreneurial mentality. In 1972 the entrepreneur Paolo Rabotti and his wife Paola embarked on the path of viticulture. This choice, inspired and far-sighted, is now carried out with enthusiasm and innovation by their son Emanuele. The history of Monte Rossa winery is characterized by winning decisions: they were the first to abandon the production of still wines searching for excellence, they invested with determination in technology, they carried out research and experimentation. Today Monte Rossa consists of 70 hectares of vineyards and the characteristics of the land allow to expand the heritage of the grapes, so as to compose cuvées rich in structure and complexity. The winery's production is around 500,000 bottles per year.
Product added to wishlist
Product added for comparison.