• New

Côte Chablisienne

Chablis Grand Cru Bougros 2019

01C.075.CIS19538.19
Ready to be shipped
2 Items
106.00 €
Tax included

100.70 €
Tax included
Lavantureux Frères

Description

CHABLIS GRAND CRU
Appellation Chablis Grand Cru Controlée
GRAPE VARIETY
Chardonnay
TASTING NOTES
Lavantureux Fréres is a family-run winery with twenty hectares of vineyards in the small village of Lignorelles. The cardinal principle that is followed is the  “Viticulture Intégrée” in the vineyards: no weeding and pesticides but only the natural covering of the ground or plowing. In the cellar they try to accompany the wine, not to guide it. Thermoregulation is purely used to conduct the vinification in order to obtain all the finesse and complexity of the fruits. The refinement takes place in stainless steel or French oak depending on each cuvée and also on the characteristics of each vintage. Bougros is a very expressive Grand Cru and is partially aged in new oak barrels (about 20%) and older barrels, from 2 to 5 wines for the remaining 80%. The proportion depends on the characteristics of each vintage. Intense fruit notes characterize this wine which has great persistence. Perfect match with second courses based on meat and savory fish; ideal with medium-aged mountain cheeses. Bougros is a wine that requires some patience. It is often quite closed during the first months or even the first years, to then reveal its complexity and richness so we always recommend waiting a few years to be able to fully enjoy it.

Technical Sheet

Freres Chablis Grand Cru Bougros

Product Details

Vintage
2019
Bottle Size
0.750 L
Alcohol content %
13,0
Package
Bottle
Color
White
Main Grape Variety
Chardonnay
Appellation
Chablis Grand Cru Bougros
Municipality
Chablis
District
Yonne
Region
Borgogna
Country
France
Allergens
Contains Sulfites
Jancis Robinson
18,0
Jasper Morris - Inside Burgundy
94
2 Items

Technical Sheet

Related post

You might also like

Our last Google reviews

 

Lavantureux Frères

Lavantureux Frères Discover Lavantureux Frères in Burgundy and its fine wines in our online store The Lavantureux estate is located in Lignorelles and has always been handed down from generation to generation. Today it is David and Arnaud to carry on the symbol of their family with Lavantureux Frères . Thanks to the use of "Viticulture Intégrée", no pesticides or chemicals are used in the vineyards . This also translates into the meticulousness with which the vinification steps are carried out. Aging is done in steel or French oak depending on the cuvées and also on the characteristics of each vintage. All the works in the vineyards for bottling are meticulously cared for.
Product added to wishlist
Product added for comparison.