Franciacorta Brut Docg

Coupé Brut Nature Magnum Gift Box NV

01A.150.MN1.SA
Ready to be shipped
59.00 €
Tax included

56.50 €
Tax included
Monte Rossa

Description

FRANCIACORTA DOCG BRUT NATURE
Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita
GRAPE VARIETY
95% Chardonnay and 5% Pinot Nero
TASTING NOTES
An evocative name that refers to an imaginary made of passion, style and lightheartedness. States of mind that the new undosed Monte Rossa promises to give to those who choose it. But without forgetting its origins: the word "Coupé" derives from the French verb couper translated into cut, a concept that in oenology is condensed into the term Cuvée. This cuvée is made up of 15 crus spread over 70 hectares of vineyards strategically distributed in the heart of Franciacorta. The harvest takes place manually with the harvesting of the grapes in boxes. These, once brought to the cellar, are placed in a pneumatic press, which guarantees a soft pressing. Each cru is processed and vinified in purity. 56% of the musts are vinified in steel vats at a controlled temperature, while the remaining 44% in oak barrels. The base wine is now ready to be bottled with 12.5% ​​reserve wine, and from here begins the second fermentation. 24 months of refinement in the bottle and no dosage are the key to obtaining this bright straw yellow Franciacorta with reflections of lime peel. The Coupé is sweet on the nose with hints of elderflower and white peach. In the glass it evolves, revealing vegetable and marine touches with a fresh almond finish. On the palate the contrast between the creaminess and the balance of the perlage with the lashing freshness, in the savory and balsamic finish is striking. The Magnum bottle, 1.5l, with its original case, is a perfect gift.

Technical Sheet

Monterossa Coupé Brut Nature

Product Details

Vintage
NV
Bottle Size
1.5 L
Alcohol content %
12,5
Package
Gift Box
Color
Sparkling
Main Grape Variety
Chardonnay
Grape Variety 2
Pinot Noir
Appellation
Franciacorta Docg
Municipality
Bornato di Cazzago San Martino
District
Brescia
Country
Italy
Type of Franciacorta
Brut Nature
Allergens
Contains Sulfites
3 Items

Technical Sheet

Related post

You might also like

Our last Google reviews

 

Monte Rossa

Monte Rossa Discover Monte Rossa Winery in Franciacorta and its fine wines in our online store Monte Rossa Winery  is one of the oldest and most prestigious wineries in the Franciacorta area. In this area, the farming tradition has merged in harmony with technology, while the craftsmanship and the constant research for excellence are managed with commitment and entrepreneurial mentality. In 1972 the entrepreneur Paolo Rabotti and his wife Paola embarked on the path of viticulture. This choice, inspired and far-sighted, is now carried out with enthusiasm and innovation by their son Emanuele. The history of Monte Rossa winery is characterized by winning decisions: they were the first to abandon the production of still wines searching for excellence, they invested with determination in technology, they carried out research and experimentation. Today Monte Rossa consists of 70 hectares of vineyards and the characteristics of the land allow to expand the heritage of the grapes, so as to compose cuvées rich in structure and complexity. The winery's production is around 500,000 bottles per year.
Product added to wishlist
Product added for comparison.