CALVADOS PAYS D'AUGE
Appellation d'Origin Contrôlée
The Calvados that belongs to the Pays d'Auge appellation requires a prolonged aging in oak barrels, as well as a double distillation. This Calvados is in fact aged for a period of 3 to 5 years in small oak barrels. Golden in color, with a delicate palate, fruity on the nose and dry in the mouth, it maintains all the aromas of the apple very present. Recommended as a digestive for those who prefer fruit aromas. More vigorous than Selection, it is suitable for the preparation of cocktails where the aromatic complexity of Calvados is required.
- Gold Medal, Médaille d’Or, Gilbert & Gaillard 2021 (France)
- Bronze medal, Médaille de Bronze, IWSC 2019 (UK)
- Silver Medal, I.W.S.C. London, 2005, Great Britain.
- Silver Medal, Vimoutiers, 2005, France.
- Gold Medal, Vimoutiers, 2004, France.
- Silver Medal, San Francisco, 2004, United States.