CALVADOS PAYS D'AUGE
Appellation d'Origin Contrôlée
This Calvados is an assembly of different vintages with a minimum of 6 years of aging in small oak barrels. Aromas of fruits, flowers and spices combine harmoniously without a dominant note. In the mouth, the brandy offers excellent persistence while remaining light. Perfect for “trou normand” or to accompany a Livarot cheese.
- Gold Medal, Metz, 2006, France.
- Gold Medal, San Francisco, 2004, United States.
- Gold Medal, Lisieux, 2004, France.
- Silver Medal, Vinalies Internationales, 2004, 2003.
- Gold Medal, Caen, 2003, France.
- Silver Medal, Concour Mondial de Bruxelles, 2003, Belgium.
- Silver Medal, Paris, 1999, France.